We deliver training for businesses and organisations in gender awareness.
This session is designed to pass on knowledge and best practice enabling your team to better serve and meet the needs of clients, customers and service users of all genders, particularly those who fall under the Transgender* umbrella.
Drawing upon our extensive experience in meeting the needs of the LGBTQIA community in creating safe and inclusive events, this session covers;
- Context. Where are we at with Trans Rights in the UK?
- Terminology. Words have impact. We explore definitions and when to use.
- Best practice. Looking at case studies and practical steps to implement, in order to be inclusive of transgender and gender diverse people.
- Sharing experiences. Stories help us make sense of the world. We use practical exercises to help develop understanding.
Outcomes – Your teams will;
- Feel more confident in their knowledge of the experiences of people who identify as LGBTQ+.
- Understand what gender inclusive language is and when to use.
- Understand the practical steps to help build gender inclusive practices and spaces.
- Take away their own resource sheet with content covered in the session along with further advice and resources
This training session is designed as a 2 – 3 hour session depending on your needs. Each session is designed for up to 20 people, either online or in person.
Our training is delivered by Andro and Eve’s Artistic Director / CEO, Finn Warman, who has 10+ years experience leading CPD sessions for education professionals and artists, and delivering training for higher education students.
We offer sliding scale pricing dependent on your organisation size.
For more information and price quote, please get in touch.
*Transgender is an umbrella term for people who do not identify or feel comfortable with what is typically associated with the sex they were assigned at birth.